Tribe Hollywood is always looking for fresh talent and experienced writers in the industry. We strive to provide the latest updates and news regarding Hollywood culture and featured films.
We are looking for passionate, smart and highly-opinionated writers who are looking to express and drive the conversation. Writing for Tribe Hollywood will give you exposure, writing experience and more opportunities to build yourself as a brand.
– All content must be originally written and grammar free. We strive to do more than Copyscape as we do not allow any copied content.
– Content must be a minimum of 400-800 words
– We except well-written and researched material as freelancers must utilize the principles of journalism and excellent writing.
– 12 point Arial font
– Single spaced with few punctuation marks
– Byline included
– Suggested headline and meta description
If you love films and Hollywood culture, we want you to try out for our team. Below you will find information on our requirements and guideless. Please be sure to read thoroughly before submission.
This position calls for topics about relevant news in Entertainment – from series in development, hot scoops on actors, castings, ratings, etc. we are a movie and entertainment focuses magazine, so all content must involve news about our particular genre.
Pop Culture News
We are also searching for the insider’s scoop for the latest round ups in celebrity news.
This position calls for reviews on assigned films and hit TV shows. Our content is usually published within 24 hours of the airing as we aim to be the primary source for our readers to “hear it here first.”